Viral Hepatitis Foundation Bangladesh
The Viral Hepatitis Foundation Bangladesh is a non-profitable, non-political, non-government, charitable and voluntary foundation.
OBJECTIVES OF THE FOUNDATION
- To create mass awareness about viral hepatitis
- To prevent viral hepatitis and provide treatment to liver disease patients at affordable cost
- To facilitate coalition activities among members by circulating information on research through scientific conferences and workshops.
- To undertake and carry on any humanitarian or charitflle program for the poor and under privileged people for quality living.
- To take up programs for promotion of science and education and publish journals, estalish libraries and study centers.
- To take up programs for distribution of relief among the neglected and at times of natural calamities.
- To arrange training activities for rural medical practitioners and health workers.
- To create awareness among the general public regarding the beneficial programs of the Foundation.
- The Foundation shall be a non-partisan organization and may not be for the benefit of any particular religion, community or caste.
- To provide expertise/technical assistance to other organizations regarding the above issues.
- To raise funds and receives donation assistance in order to support the activities of the Foundation.